Zero Rated VAT Period for Charities

3
4 months agoopen2

We need to undertake work to our premises to help deliver services after Covid. Shall we get together and lobby for a period of zero rated VAT for capital works on charity operated premises?

2 thoughts on “Zero Rated VAT Period for Charities”

  1. Charity operated premises already get an 80% statutory discount. We need to push local councils to provide the other 20% that they can should they so choose.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *