4. Equality and Social Justice for All
We ensure that all are welcome to be part of our groups and that we meet the needs of the communities we serve. There is also an element of encouraging enquirers to join the group best equipped for them; a network of groups and activities can contribute hugely to this aim.
Have your say, vote and comment on other people’s ideas in the comment section below
- 3Focus on inequalitiesThe VCFSE has the capacity to represent and provide a voice for groups experiencing multiple disadvantage
- 2Equality Partnerships and Action on Equalities everywhereCOVID has disproportionately affected our BAME communities, learning disability communities, deprived neighbourhoods, etc. We need to create Equality Partnerships everywhere and focus on addressing t... Read more...
- 1working togetherCovid has brought existing inequalities to the fore and we must remember this moving forward. All people working in the sector concerned about equalities need to work together more.
- 1A Community VoiceA community voice for minorities to better understand each other. Ensure people are represented.