2. Levelling Up: Secure National Investment to Build an Economic Model for All of Lancashire
A government policy where they aim to ensure that the North is as well resourced as the South. In Europe, this has partly been achieved by locating government departments out of cities. We have an important part to play by being part of a “good place to live and work”.
Have your say, vote and comment on other people’s ideas in the comment section below
- 1Needs to include moreNot just about disadvantaged children given new opportunities
- 1Charitable DonationsSome people are struggling, some are not- encourage to donate to charity
- 1Affordability- Affordable access to buildings/facilities around the town - Community centres talking to each other
- 1Community Wealth BuildingLet's build on the Preston Model and make all parts of Lancashire wealthier by democratising our economy and building strong community assets in every community.