10. Adequately Resource the VCFSE Sector
Voluntary groups achieve great things with little financial resource. There are three elements of resource contained in most groups which we need to shout about. These are Enthusiasm; Motivation and Volunteers. It is quite helpful to have some money to enable longevity and affordability and we need to shout about that as well.
Have your say, vote and comment on other people’s ideas in the comment section below
- 3Zero Rated VAT Period for CharitiesWe need to undertake work to our premises to help deliver services after Covid. Shall we get together and lobby for a period of zero rated VAT for capital works on charity operated premises?
- 1IdeaThe reintroduction of community champions to help and ensure we are Collectively working together to bring leadership guidance and advice in all wards and areas of BWD
- 1Enhancing Access- to free community assets - to free resources - to training leaders of the future
- 1Centralised Information- info all in one place for groups to freely access, with points of contact - uncomplicated funding for small pots of money